Json programming language:
JSON tutorial for beginners and professionals provides deep knowledge of JSON technology. Our JSON tutorial will help you to learn JSON fundamentals, example, syntax, array, object, encode, decode, file, date and date format.
In this JSON tutorial, you will be able to learn JSON examples with other technologies such as Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, jQuery, AJAX, C#, Perl and Jackson.You will also learn how to convert json to xml, html, csv, php array and vice versa.
What is JSON?
- JSON is lightweight data-interchange format.
- JSON is easy to read and write than XML.
- JSON is language independent.
- JSON supports array, object, string, number and values.
Why Json programming?
For AJAX applications, JSON is faster and easier than XML: Using XML
- Fetch an XML document
- Use the XML DOM to loop through the document
- Extract values and store in variables
- JSON is shorter
- JSON is quicker to read and write