What is MYSQL Programming Database?
MySQL Course Training in Surat is the most popular Open Source Relational SQL database management system. MySQL training and certification in Vesu is one of the best RDBMS being used for developing web-based software applications.
- MySQL Training is a MySQL database system used on the Web
- MySQL database system that runs on a Server
- MySQL Programming is ideal for both small and large applications
- MySQL is very fast, reliable, and easy to use
- MySQL Programming course uses standard SQL
- MySQL compiles on a number of platforms
- MySQL is free to download and use
- MySQL is developed, distributed, and supported by Oracle Corporation
- MySQL is named after co-founder Monty Widenius’s daughter
The data in a MySQL database are stored in tables. A table is a collection of related data, and it consists of columns and rows.
The Main Features of MySQL:-
- Data Types: MySQL supports different data types some of them are assigned and unsigned integers, FLOAT, DOUBLE, CHAR, VARCHAR, BINARY, TEXT, BLOB, DATE, TIME, DATETIME, YEAR, SET, ENUM, Geospatial types, fixed and variable strings.
2. Portability and Internal Functionality: MySQL is developed in C and c++ with testing on a broad range of compilers. MySQL works and supports on different types of programming language platform. It was designed to support multi threaded kernels with multi-layered server design to use multiple CPUs. It able to perform joins very fast using optimization, and have separate storage for transactional and non-transactional. Internally uses hash tables which will be used as temporary tables.
3. Functionality support: MySQL supports Function and Full operator in SELECT and where clause of query. It supports left outer join and right outer join with basic syntax and ODBC syntax. It supports aliases for tables and columns as per standard SQL. It supports curd operations like Insert, Delete, Replace, and update statements which returns the number of rows updated, inserted and deletes the rows which match the condition.
4. Connectivity of MySQL Database: Anyone can connect to MySQL database management system using different types of protocols such as TCP/IP sockets, using name pipes with enable-named-pipe, and using shared memory connection with enable-shared-memory and using UNIX domain sockets on linux systems. MySQL clients can write programs in many languages as it has libraries support for different programming languages. Using connector / J interface Java client programs can connect to MySQL and perform operations.
5. Security in mysql database: MySQL handles security by password mechanism and privileges which is simple, fast and secure for host-based verification. It handles security by password encryption for all passwords when we connect to the server.
6. Scalability of mysql database: MySQL training course supports very large databases, for example, we can have a server on which MySQL hosted and handles 50 million records, servers having 2lakh tables with 5 million records. It supports up to 64 indexes per table where the column can vary from 1 to 16 columns per table.
MySQL Training in Surat is an introductory application-oriented course covers the relational database systems RDBMS – the predominant system for business, scientific and engineering applications at present. The topics are reinforced using tools such as Oracle Server in labs. MySQL training and certification includes Entity-Relation model, Normalization, Relational model, Relational algebra, and data access queries as well as an introduction to MySQL course near me.
It also introduces the MySQL programming language in Surat to the participants by giving practical knowledge in MySQL programming, utilizing the services provided by Oracle database in a stored procedure perspective. MySQL training course in Vesu includes implementation of Subprograms, Triggers, and Cursors concepts in depth.