Our Photoshop Course for beginners will teach you the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop with easy to follow, practical examples. Starting with the basics you will learn
- How to setup Photoshop environment.
- Open files, and perform various editing functions that Photoshop has to offer.
- Beyond the standard functions that will instruct you on, Color correction, Layers, Levels, Adobe Bridge, Blending, masks, Alpha channels, Broucher designging, Visiting card Designing, Making Digital Images and much much more.
Advantages of photoshop course
- Organization: With Adobe Photoshop, one can quickly and easily import videos and photos into the software. Once imported, everything is neatly organized on the screen. This makes it easy to handle numerous videos and photos. Additionally, the proper organization of the workspace makes it easy to find editing tools and other features.
- Quick Editing: Most of the edits regularly done on photos can be completed with a single click. For example, it is possible to automatically whiten teeth or reduce red eye with the simple click of a button. On top of that, no professional training is needed to complete complex tasks like adjusting skin tone.
Disadvantages of Photoshop
- Cost: The main disadvantage of Adobe Photoshop is its high price tag. Adobe Photoshop costs much more than most of the other photo-editing software. If you don’t plan on using the software professionally, it is not worth the high cost.
- Not for the Novice User: Despite the fact that its quick-edit features are simple to use, this software was not built for the novice user. It is photo-editing software designed for professionals who edit photos regularly.