What is Adobe Premier Pro ?
Adobe Premiere Pro is a timeline-based video editing app developed by Adobe Systems and published as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud licensing program. First launched in 2003, Adobe Premiere Pro is a successor of Adobe Premiere
If you are looking for a video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best answer. Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start editing.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
- Starting a project in Adobe Premier Pro
- Editing your videos in Premier Pro
- Adding video and audio transitions in Premier Pro
- Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
- Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
- Correcting and grading the color of your video to give it a great style
- Adding visual effects to your projects
- Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
- Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
- Advanced efficiency tips
- So much more!
Features of Premier Pro
Responsive Interface of Premier Pro
- Adobe Premiere Pro has an interface that allows its users to work with added productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency.
Immersive Virtual Reality (VR) Support in Adobe Premier Pro
- VR has become a trend nowadays and with its popularity, many video editors require a tool that lets their creation become immersive from all angles.
Integrated Work Process
- The software works with other Adobe products so users can create smoother workflows, allowing them to tackle their projects with fewer interruptions in the process.
Simultaneous and Hassle-Free Editing
- This software allows users to open a variety of projects at the same time. This lets them switch between lifting clips and scenes from one project to the next. With Adobe Premiere Pro, they can save enough time in terms of adding clips and scenes into their work with less hassle.
Support Multiple File Formats
- Adobe Premiere Pro is now improved to support native video formats, so users don’t need to undergo a conversion process.