What is Python?
Python Programming Language is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. Its high-level built in data structures, combined with dynamic typing and dynamic binding, make it very attractive for Rapid Application Development, as well as for use as a scripting or glue language to connect existing components together. Python‘s simple, easy to learn syntax emphasizes readability and therefore reduces the cost of program maintenance.
Often, programmers fall in love with Python because of the increased productivity it provides. Since there is no compilation step, the edit-test-debug cycle is incredibly fast. Debugging Python language programs is easy: a bug or bad input will never cause a segmentation fault. Instead, when the interpreter discovers an error, it raises an exception. When the program doesn’t catch the exception, the interpreter prints a stack trace. A source level debugger allows inspection of local and global variables, evaluation of arbitrary expressions, setting breakpoints, stepping through the code a line at a time, and so on. The debugger is written in Python itself, testifying to Python’s introspective power.
Why Programmers Should Learn python programming language in 2020 ?
If you are thinking about learning Python language but not sure why you should do that then here are 10 reasons which highlight the benefits of learning Python programming in 2020
Though, it depends on the individual. For a beginner, learning Python makes sense because its simple. For an experienced programmer who is looking to go into Data Science and Machine Learning, learning Python language makes sense because it’s quickly becoming the most used programming language and there are powerful APIs and libraries available for AI, data science, and machine learning.
Here are my 10 reasons to learn Python programming in 2020:-
- Data Science with Python
- Machine Learning in Python Language
- Web Development with Python
- Simplicity of Python Programming
- Huge Community
- Libraries and Frameworks of python Language
Explore a Career as a Python Programming Developer
- Big Data is on the rise the need for Python language-savvy business analysts, data scientists and Python programming engineers will continue to grow at a rapid pace.
- Enroll in one of many excellent Python Programming courses and become proficient in the language in only a few short weeks.
- Many python courses are self-paced so you can start to learn programming in Python language immediately. From basic Python for beginners to advanced courses, dive into a Python programming tutorial or Python classes today!