Why Take excel Course?
- Do you have an intermediate understanding of Excel but are keen to break through to real mastery? Want to finally use the excel programme with ease and confidence at work and become known as an expert excel user? Take your Excel skills to the next level with our Advanced Excel course. You’ll soon be crunching data, using excel formulas, excel vlookup, excel macros creating impressive graphs and charts like a pro, plus much more.
- Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application developed by Microsoft Inc for Microsoft Windows and MAC OS X. Its use is to do advanced calculation, excel vlookup, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a excel macros programming language referred to as Visual Basic for Applications. The course curriculum is one of the most comprehensive and most advanced.
- Microsoft Excel is the most wide-spread computer software for cell-based spreadsheets, used in virtually all larger companies and organizations around the world. Excel schooling will teach you calculations, formulas, analysis, macros, diagrams, graphs, charts and tables. Below you will find a list of some of the advantages of participtaing in Excel classes and VBA macro programming training.
Why Excel Matters:
We all know Excel training is essential for any business. When efficiently applied it is a powerful tool, allowing you to manipulate vast amounts of data, automate tasks and present complex information however you see fit.You will have more value to employers Protects a significant amount of Time Increase your Knowledge and Management Skills Better Salary Aspects And Many More…
What are you going to get from this advanced Excel data analysis course?
- Learn about the structure of Excel
- Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed in Excel
- Learn how to apply excel formulas with function facts.
- Learn how to use relative, absolute, and mixed references in Excel
- Learn how to create powerful calculations with Excel functions
- Learn how to visually represent your data with charts and other tools in Excel
- Learn how to use Excel data tools like excel vlookup, excel macros, excel vba, Group, subtotaling, and filtering
- Learn how to remove duplicates from data in Excel
- Learn how to use Excel to leverage data with Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
- Learn how to automate Excel tasks with recording Macros.
- Learn how to use printing and sharing in Excel
- Learn to use excel Pivot table with slicers, Grouping and various tricks
- Learn how to organise your data based on Condition.
- Learn to validate proper entry in the data.
- Mastering Date and time related formulas and format.
- Mastering all important Text function with nested methodology
- Mastering excel Logical and excel Lookup and excel reference Function.
- Mastering Operators use and Math Functions.
- Create sophisticated outputs for financial analysis, including beautiful tables, charts, and graphs
- And Many More…
Master shortcuts, functions and formulas that save time and increase productivity
- Combine excel formulas functions into useful excel formulas and use in calculations
- Cut hours of labour by using Pivot tables to do excel data analysis – also reduces or eliminates the need to type in formulas
- Discover new tools to share your work
- Find new and more efficient ways for excel data analysis
- Save minutes every day by using short-cut keys
Learn how to produce professional-looking charts and diagrams for reports, presentations and printouts
- Learn the tricks to produce professional charts and graphs
- Add colour and images to improve readability and get messages across to the audience more effectively
- Go from raw data to model to presentation with professional charts literally within minutes
- Include diagrams in marketing reports and sales presentations to boost sales and readability
- Find new ways to visualize data
Shorten workdays using recorded and programmed excel macros
- Reduce workload each month by automating repetitive tasks by using excel macros
- Learn how to record your actions in Excel and replay them automatically
- Significantly reduces time spent on repetitive work tasks
- Macros can also be used to add new functions to Excel
Understand the work of colleagues and Excel solutions found on the Internet
- Decipher complex Excel models produced by current or former colleagues
- Being at the same knowledge level makes it easier to communicate ideas with colleagues
- Reduce the number of dangerous and costly Excel model errors
- Find and correct calculation mistakes using excel data validation
Career Scope of Advanced Excel:
- Data Analyst Metrics and Analytics Specialist
- MIS Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Big Data Engineer
- Big Data Analytics
- Big Data Solution Architect
- and more Career in MIS Want to have expertise in Excel and data management