Python is an easy to learn, powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming. Python’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms.
Features of Python Programming:-
- A simple language which is easier to learn
- Free and open-source
- Extensible and Embeddable
- A high-level, interpreted language
- Large standard libraries to solve common tasks
Applications for Python
Python is used in many application domains. Here’s a sampling.
The Python Package Index lists thousands of third party modules for Python.
- Web and Internet Development
- Scientific and Numeric
- Desktop GUIs
- Software Development
Reasons to Choose Python as First Language:-
- Simple Elegant Syntax
- Not overly strict
- Expressiveness of the language
- Great Community and Support