Learn computers courses related to the bca, mca, msc, dca, b tech level offered by the recognized university in this world of changing technologies by different computer courses offered by Future Vision Computers.
We teach all the types of school-level, college-level & other computer courses with 100% Guranteed Results.
We preapre college students for BCA/MCA/DCA/B.Tech/all other boards computer realted subjects as per university syllabus.
All the Teachers are very experinced and have versatile knowledge in the field of computer education.
At Future Vision Computers personal Attention is given to every student & Weekly test of topics are also conducted of the students.
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA Course)
- BCA Stands for the Bachelor in Computer Application.BCA is 3 year graduation degree course generally for those students who wants to learn Computer languages and after that who wants to join Software companies.
- In Today time every course have its own importance.BCA have also there own.Some students who were not able to take 4 year BTech graduation degree course in Computer Science branch,they join the BCA course.
Eligibility for BCA course
- Any student who have passed the 12th class minimum of 55% marks in there 12th class can join the BCA course.There is no compulsion of having Physics,Chemistry and Maths subject in the 12th class.Even Arts and Commerce students can also join this course.
- Fast growing information technology and communication systems have become critical components of almost every company’s strategic plan. Companies which want to take advantage of the new information technologies and communication systems require expert professionals, who can apply computer science principles to solve problems produced by the interface between business and technology.
- BCA Course is an undergraduate program where students are exposed to various areas of computer apllications including the latest developments in the industry.
- There may be two chances of future scope- 1)One can go for the job in software companies like Info-sys,TCS,Google,Tech-Mehendra,Patni,WIPRO and some others software companies.
- If one do not want to do job after BCA ,then he/she may go for the higher studies.They may do MCA or MBA course depending on there interest.But we highly recommend to do MCA course after the BCA as it adds more value to your resume.
DCA Diploma in Computer Application
- Information Technology has been a major area of innovation in recent years. This is due to the growth of computers and computer aided systems of information processing and retrieval.
- The impact of these developments on business management is reflected in growing demand for computer professionals with a sound understanding of basic computer applications in business covering key programming languages, data base management, systems analysis, computer software development in specific applications such as studies, financial management and long range planning.
- The course bridges the gap between theory and practice, knowledge and applications and helps the student to keep abreast of recent developments in Computer Applications.
- It also provides students the basics of computers and makes students proficient in Operating Systems, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Access Database and Internet Operations and Programming in the most popular and user friendly Visual Basic.
- Self-paced learning opportunity
- Exposure to Cloud Computing
- Emphasis on coding and source code documentation standards
- Focus on programming logic
- Latest technologies from Microsoft and Oracle
- Office Automation
- Internet for You
- Building Dynamic Websites
- Elementary Programming in C
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- RDBMS and Data Management
- Programming with C#
- Learn Java by Example
- A Guide to Advanced Java
- Distributed Computing in Java
- Working with Database and Security in Java
- Project (Java)
BE Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering is an Undergraduate Academic Degree awarded for a course or program in the field of Engineering. The Bachelor of Engineering degree is one of the most pursued Degrees in the world. Bachelor of Engineering degree programs generally last 3 to 5 years depending upon the country.
- In India, the duration of Bachelor of Engineering Degree spans over a period of 4 years. The 4 year course consists of 8 semesters of instruction and a project in final year. A person seeking the Engineering Degree needs to study 5 subjects. There are various number of combinations of subjects, which one can opt for depending upon the availability of choices in various Institutes.
- It is popularly known as B.E. which is an abbreviated form of the Engineering Degree. Engineering Courses are offered by most Public and Private Universities in India. Some of the universities in India award B.Tech. i.e.; Bachelor of Technology instead of B.E for same Engineering Course. Some Institutions award a Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Engineering Science (BESc), Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BSE) or Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) degree to undergraduate students of engineering study.
- For example, Canada is the only country that awards the BASc. degree for graduating engineers. In India some Universities like B R Ambedkar Bihar University, Vinoba Bhave University etc., offer Bachelor of Science in Engineering (B.Sc. in engineering) in place of Bachelor of Engineering.
- It is equivalent to B.E. or B.Tech. Engineering students work are involved in planning, designing, construction, production, testing, implementation and maintenance etc. Students work on scientific theories to get practical solutions. Engineering extends it’s branches catering to industries, technology and business.
Advantages or Benefits of Bachelor of Engineering Degree
- Technology drive today’s world. All fields in the modern economy have been and are being invigorated by engineering technology. It’s creation and maintenance requires the services of Engineers. So there is no dearth of employment for Engineers. Engineers can work in both private and public sector. They are required in all the possible fields. An engineer with entrepreneurship abilities can also set up his/her own enterprise.
- Engineering is the most reputed and prestigious degree to acquire. The Society gives lot of importance and high status to an Engineer. There is also a certain sense of achievement in merely being called an Engineer.
Bachelor of Engineering Jobs
With the increase in population all around the world, the market is in need of more number of Engineers in fields like civil, electrical, mechanical, software, biotechnology, etc.
MCA Master of Computer Application
The students who wish to join an MCA course is required to have a Bachelors degree in Computer science, information Science, IT etc from a recognized university. The candidates who pose a PGDCA from a reputed university or its equivalent course are also eligible for MCA.
The students who are applying for MCA must also have studied maths as a main subject in 10+2 level are only eligible. But some university offers students who haven’t studied math’s to join the course if they are willing to do an additional subject in the 1st semester of MCA.
The MCA entrance exam is purely based on math’s and reasoning ability. The questions will be entirely objective type. Even so, for the most part of the MCA entrance tests have objective questions, few universities mix up patterns of objective as well as descriptive short and long answer style questions.
The entrance test will be carried out normally within 2-3 hours. The questions will have equal weight age and also there will be negative marking for each wrong answer. The syllabus of the MCA entrance exams will consist of intellectual reasoning, English language and math’s of 10+2 standards.
Course Structure of MCA course
The MCA course structure has all together 6 semesters. The 1st semester has more over all the common subjects which are the core basis of MCA course. From 2nd to 5th semester the core subjects and electives take up the entire lot. These subjects basically will provide the students an in depth knowledge about the subjects and will help to build expertise in few fields of personnel interest. The 6th semester is mostly devoted to the summer projects and evaluation and applying the acquired knowledge of the students in the professional field of information technology.
The MCA students are given an option to have specialization on any core area during the final semesters. Few of the MCA specialization includes,
- Application Software
- Hardware Technology
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Software Development
- Systems Development
- Systems Engineering
- Systems Management
Objectives of the MCA course
The MCA program prepares students to take up positions as system analysts,systems designers, Programmers and managers in any field related to information technology. The program, therefore, aims at imparting comprehensive knowledge with equal emphasis on theory and practice. The MCA students are encouraged to spend a full semester working in the industry in the institute giving them insight into the workings of the IT world. However, the course curriculum will have enough flexibility to enable a student to undertake advance studies in computer science later on.