About CorelDraw X7
- CorelDraw (styled CorelDRAW) is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation of Ottawa, Canada.
- It is also the name of Corel’s Graphics Suite, which bundles CorelDraw with bitmap-image editor Corel Photo-Paint as well as other graphics-related programs.
- The latest version is designated X7 (equivalent to version 17), and was released in March 2014. Corel Draw is designed to edit two-dimensional images such as logos and posters.
About CorelDraw Training
- Coral Elements offers Beginner Course for students coming from backgrounds related to Art, Printing Technology or for that matter anyone related to computer graphics.
- The CorelDraw training course aims to enable students to be able to produce a broad range of documents including logos, brouchers, banners, newsletters, product leaflets, adverts, posters and sales material for either internal use or for commercial printing.
- This introductory course has been designed to enable new users to start using CorelDRAW’s extensive text handling and precision drawing features quickly and easily.
What You Learn?
This course would be learning about concepts related to digital graphics like
- What is vector or text
- Knowledge about Corel Draw like installation
- Monitoring and linking
- Ways in you can cut
- Edit or create drawings or images
- How to work on the images
- Methods of applying effects
- Conceptual clarity on processes related to printing
- How to work in layouts design
- Learning about PDF files like creating
- Visiting Card Designing
- Logo Designing
- Banner Designing
- Broucher Designing
- Screen printing and many more concepts related to Corel Draw.