Advanced Internet of Things– IoT Certification
The Internet of Things (IoT) is ushering a new era in science and technology, which will forever change our personal as well as professional lives, our consumer habits and the way we do business. With the fast changing world, these latest inventions and innovations will become the norm by 2020 and we estimate more than 50 billion devices will be connected via the Internet. In order to create early adopters, we have introduced a one of its kind course on ‘Internet of Things’, the next big thing in the IT industry.
Why is Advanced IoT in Demand?
IoT extends computing and Internet connectivity from the most used devices like desktop and portable computers, smartphones and tablets to various variants of devices and everyday things. The data captured on these devices through sensors reveals interesting patterns with latent business values.
Businesses are increasingly interested in leveraging insights derived from data to gain value creation. This amazing technology is creating enormous opportunities for businesses to reap greater benefits by enhancing resource efficiencies and increasing productivity.
IoT Course Curriculum
The course is designed for professionals with basic knowledge of electronic circuit design, microcontrollers and programming languages. The course introduces you to advance concepts and methodologies to design, build, and deploy IoT solutions. It introduces participants to prevalent communication technologies and protocols including new generation IoT friendly application and physical layer protocols. Participants will gain a sound understanding of widely accepted IoT frameworks and standards. The course covers popular, service-rich cloud platforms to teach how to build and deploy IoT solutions. Practical use-cases and case studies have been included to make learning more pragmatic and experiential.
Pre-requisites for Internet of Thing – IoT Course:
Computer fundamentals and basic programming.
Advanced Internet of Things Learning outcomes
- Expert level knowledge of IoT technology, tools and trends.
- Sound understanding of core concepts, background technologies, and sub-domains of IoT.
- Knowledge and skills of sensors, microcontrollers, and communication interfaces to design and build IoT devices.
- Knowledge and skills to design and build network based on client-server and publish-subscribe to connect, collect data, monitor and manage assets.
- Knowledge and skill to write device, gateway and server side scripts and apps to aggregate and analyze sensor data.
- Knowledge and skills to select application layer protocols and web services architectures for seamless integration of various components of an IoT ecosystem.
- Knowledge of standard development initiatives and reference architectures.
- Understanding of deploying various types of analytics on machine data to define context, find faults, ensure quality, and extract actionable insights.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure, services, APIs, and architectures of commercial and industrial cloud platforms.
- Understanding of prevalent computing architectures – distributed, centralized, edge, and Fog.